- 24 Jul
How to fix Brother Printer Server Error 14?
You have got brother printer machine and it was working fine. But suddenly come across issues. To fix Brother Printer Server Error 14 which has occurred each time computer system becomes overloaded, important system, files lost deleted accidentally. To computer device usually the error strikes that do not get regular maintenance or proper tune-ups. Affected due to error may lead to operating unstably, critical system malfunctions.
The reasons brother printer Server error 14 due to incompatibility of thermal printers or your hardware is damaged. You can connect via Brother Printer Support Number to tech experts for more clear vision of the server error 14 understanding.
Follow Steps to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Server Error 14?
Step 1:To view the Start Menu Click the Start button.Choose the Control Panel option. After you enter, click on Device Manger.
Step 2: Select the Network adapters after the Device Manager will appear, then and right click the network or wireless adapter which you want to check, and then click on Properties.
Step 3: Then you can see your driver’s state. If you see the device is working properly, it shows that it works well
Step 4: If your driver does not work well, click on Driver to see Drive details, also you can update driver, rollback driver, disable driver or uninstall driver.
Step 5: Click the Start button to view the Start Menu.Then choose the Control Panel option.
Step 6: After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Device Manger.
Step 7: Right click on your card’s name and finally click Update Driver Software as shown in the screenshot below.
When you want to reinstall the windows system for reasons such as: the computer runs very slow, system being corrupted, etc. Reinstall can help to speed up your pc and optimize performance. As reinstall will wipe all the existed information and data, so there are something need to be done before re-install?
- Back up all your important files and data to an external device.
- Dis-connect external hard drive from your pc.
- Make sure your computer has access to internet.
- Have your Windows CD/Serial key ready.
- Get a copy of windows installation package on Microsoft website and store on an USB flash drive
After all above preparation, you can start to reinstall windows system. Following steps below to complete reinstall process.
- Plug the USB flash drive which contain Windows system file to your computer.
- Restart your computer, when your computer is booting, press any key to boot from USB flash drive promptly.
- Click Install, once windows setup programs are running, then you will see a window with two install options: Upgrade and Custom.
- If you choose Upgrade, all your files and data will be remained except system files and some settings, while the pc may not be cleaned thorough; if you choose Custom and have backed up your important files, then go with Custom
- Select the drive or partition you want to install new win7 OS. Make sure the space is big enough for installing the new OS.
- Follow the instruction on the screen and you can leave it alone when copy and expand setup files for about 20 minutes.
- Your computer may restart more than once during reinstallation, it is normal. Complete the following steps according to the information on the computer screen. After installing, upgrading all windows updates.
Find the efficient Brother Printer Customer Support Number09131240686 (toll-free)
Get the right professional in your service at doorstep to get you out of the problem only you need to do is call on toll-free number at Brother Printer Support Number09131240686 for online remote assistance. The right technicians are present to assist you to get rid of other issues which causes trouble in printing and poor performance of the machine.
About the Author